Hawaii State Senior Alumni Tournament Rules:
- HI Senior Softball 14-inch balls used.
- Hawaii State Senior Softball Rules will apply, with the following exceptions.
- 1 and 1 count, with courtesy foul.
- 11 defensive players.
- 60 ft baselines.
- Matching uniforms optional.
- Hawaii state schools need to follow these guidelines.
It is the intent of the Alumni Tournament to play with a single class team whenever possible.
- Require a minimum 6 players from one school, can add players from another regional school, but if a teams has enough players to make a full roster they cannot combine from another regional school.
- If teams have enough players from their school, they cannot combine with other schools.
- Private schools cannot combine with another private school.
- Oahu only — No more than two schools can combine.
- Outer island schools with less than six players from a school, can add from another school(s).
- Mainland alumni players allowed and can play on mainland team only.
- Alumni from Okinawa and other South Pacific islands can play on “South Pacific” team.
- Tournament committee reserves the right to limit the number of tournament entries. All teams/rosters are subject to committee approval.